Makeup at Chanel Haute Couture Spring 2014
Very old photo I dug out of my archive!
Footprint in sidewalk chalk
This was from one of the JHS Sidewalk Chalk competitions a long-ass time ago.
Sometimes I get really, really frustrated with the limitations of a long-distance relationship.
Hearken, 36” x 40”, oil, enamel & shellac on canvas, 2013 by Samantha Keely Smith
VIDEOS *you need to watch these*
What Does Depersonalization/Derealization Feel Like?
How I Healed from Severe Depersonalization/Derealization
Body Scanning- This is a method of relaxation where you mentally scan your body, noticing each area to help expand mind/body awareness, release tension, and quiet the mind.
**CAUTION for body image issues- if you’re not ready body scanning can be very upsetting!!
Grounding Technique- The purpose of grounding is to gain to regain connection with your body, mind, and spirit in the present moment so as to feel safe, calm, and in control.
Muscle Relaxation Technique- This exercise is used to relax your mind and body by progressively tensing and relaxing muscle groups throughout the entire body to create awareness.
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is