Done by Keith Hiserich of Defiant Tattoo in Minneapolis.
An outline/in-progress picture taken by Emily, and a really shitty mirror picture before the bandage went on.
When I post a better picture tomorrow, I’ll sit down and write the story of this for you guys.
Also, a special thanks to Cati, whose Christmas/birthday gift to me helped pay for the tattoo. I love you, Luci, even though you are the devil.
- sufficedtosay likes this
- mindylynne likes this
- lydiarts likes this
- filiandkili likes this
- fishcantfly likes this
- fleurdanslamour said: I like it. c: Where did you get it done? I want to get my Gallifreyan tattoos right after I turn eighteen and I need a place.
- thesaltwaternight likes this
- luthienloveg00d reblogged this from waitforhightide and added:
- luthienloveg00d likes this
- my-diy-suicide likes this
- doctorwhowatchesthewatchmen reblogged this from waitforhightide
- doctorwhowatchesthewatchmen likes this
- greatbigbagofdirks reblogged this from waitforhightide and added:
- waitforhightide posted this