- ♍♋♌ The Fruit of Fate —> [x]
- ♏ That Echo Chorus Lied to Me —> [x]
- ♏ Cor Scorpii (Heart of the Scorpion) —> [x]
- ♈ Angelus Novus (Angel of History) —> [x]
- ♍ Laude Novella (New Praise) —> [x]
- ♓ De Profundis Ad Astra (From the Depths to the Stars) —> [x]
- ♌ Faucibus Leonis (Lion’s Jaws) —> [x]
- ♎ Lex Talionis (Retributive Justice) —> [x]
People are starting to reblog my previous painting collection, so here’s the updated version of that.
Just another reminder to myself about how much better I am at watercolors than I am at digital. o__o;
Flare, from Homestuck, slowed down 10%.
who would have thought making a slight speed change would turn an already great song into something beautiful?
originally by Clark “Plazmataz” Powell
ok but have people done this with the vocal version by horizon yet cuz that’s pretty awesome too
also this silly cartoon rose
i havent drawn any hs shit in a whilllleeeee man
Lost your cool, boy?
I want to warmly welcome all the numerous recent followers to this lecherous lair. You know who you are! Because here’s a small welcome picture that might be relevant to your interests.
Thanks for following, and thanks to YOU who still are!
Anon suggested: Clearly Porrim needs to be some sort of high-class brothel madam who offers her service to the rich and powerful. Kanaya supplies her dresses. Pirate crews coming into port can stop by her for a little company…
I like this a lot.
I can assure you Agent Coulson is alive and well. I saw him myself just outside of SDCC. He showed up in line for Andrew Hussie’s signing and then signed some things himself. Apparently he’s a Homestuck fan.
HES A HOMESTUCK FAN